Saturday, October 7, 2017

Sassy Modern Deer Alert!

Happy World Cardmaking Day!!

This is such a fun crafty time of the year - WCMD kicks off the OFFICIAL holiday crafting season, after all.

I do get to spend today stamping with my crafty friends too.

Last Sunday, on my team Facebook live, I decided to try something fun with the new Merry Patterns Host promotion.

I LOVE this stamp set - it's so graphic and fun - and I decided to do a mashup of my two favorite colors right now - Flirty Flamingo and Lemon Lime Twist.

I think I actually screamed when I lifted the lid of the MISTI and beheld..... MY SASSY MODERN DEER. BEHOLD THIS AMAZING DEER.



I paired him with the Honey Bee Bless Your Heart Set for a big, bold dose of awesome. I will be using this color combo again.

Falliday Fest at Splitcoast starts tomorrow, so stay tuned for that!

Crafty goodness happening right now:

Our buy three get one free Designer Series Paper sale is on!

15% off notecards & envelopes and select stamp sets from today through the 10th. Details here.

Get the Merry Patterns stamp set free with a qualifying workshop - you can do this online, on Facebook, etc.

Now go out there and be sassy!

LoveyameanitHappyWorldCardmakingDaybye.

3 comments:

  1. BE SASSY!!! Enjoy crafting on World Card Making Day!! 🌎

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card couldn't be more wonderful, Lydia! I love the sweet sweater! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...